TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE ONLINE STORE
These regulations set out the rules for making purchases in the online store run by the Seller at www.shop.holdis.co
The seller is the Akademickie Inkubatory Przedsiębiorczości company with its registered office in 00-672 Warsaw, ul. Piękna 68 Registered under the Tax Identification Number (NIP): 5242495143, Regon: 015690013, also known as the "Service Provider”.
You can contact the Service Provider:
- by phone: +48 516 494 232. connection cost per minute in line with the operator's rate
- using the e-mail address: email@example.com
§ 1 Definitions
1. Regulations - these regulations. In the scope of services provided electronically, the Regulations are the regulations referred to art. 8 of the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
2. Customer - a natural person, legal person or organizational unit without legal personality but having the capacity to perform legal acts, which, on the principles set out in these regulations, places orders in the Online Store.
3. Consumer - a Customer who is a natural person using the Online Store for a purpose not related directly to his business or professional activity.
4. Service Provider - an entity providing sales services via the Online Store on the terms set out in these Regulations.
5. Transaction subject - Goods listed and described on the Online Store website.
6. Goods - a movable item presented in the Online Store to which the Sales Agreement relates.
7. Additional service - a service provided by the Service Provider to the Customer outside the Online Store in connection with the nature of the Goods sold.
8. Sales Agreement - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer, using the Store's website.
9. Online Store (Store) - website available at www.shop.holdis.co, through which the Customer can place an Order.
10. Order - Customer's declaration of intent clearly specifying the type and quantity of Goods, aiming directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
11. ICT system - a set of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data through telecommunications networks using the end device appropriate for a given type of network.
§ 2 General principles
1. These Regulations set out the rules for using the online store available at shop.holdis.co
2. The condition of placing an Order in the Online Store by the Customer is to read these Regulations and accept its provisions during the implementation of the Order.
3. The online store shop.holdis.co conducts retail sales via the Internet.
4. All Goods offered in the store are brand new, originally packed, free from physical and legal defects, and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
5. As part of the technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system used by the Service Provider to make purchases, the Customer should have an active electronic mail account (e-mail) and a device connected to the Internet.
6. The customer is obliged not to provide content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory, or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties.
§ 3 Placing orders
1. All prices on the websites are gross prices given in Polish zlotys or Euro. The prices do not include shipping costs.
2. Orders are accepted via the website / telephone / e-mail.
Orders placed via the website can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year.
3. An order is effective if the Customer correctly completes the order form and correctly provides contact details, including the exact address to which the Goods are to be sent, as well as a phone number and email address.
4. In the event that the given data is not complete, the Seller will contact the Customer. If contact with the Customer is not possible, the Seller has the right to cancel the Order.
5. In the process of placing the order, the Customer may express a willingness to receive a fiscal receipt or a VAT invoice, which may be attached to the shipment sent or sent electronically to the e-mail address provided in the form of an electronic image of settlement documents, in particular, such as VAT invoices with attachments, Corrective VAT invoices with attachments and forms. This consent also entitles the Seller to issue and send VAT invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 20 December 2012 on sending invoices in electronic form, rules for their storage and the procedure for making available to the tax authority or tax inspection authority.
6. When placing the Order, the Customer may agree to place personal data in the database of the Seller's Online Store for processing in connection with the implementation of the Order. In the event of consent, the Customer has the right to inspect their data, correct them, and request their removal.
7. The Customer may use the option of saving his data by the system in order to facilitate the process of placing the next Order. For this purpose, the Customer should provide the login and password necessary to access his account. The customer login is the e-mail address provided by him. The password is a string of characters set by the customer. The Customer's password is not known to the Seller and the Customer is obliged to keep it secret and protect against unauthorized access by third parties.
8. After the Customer has successfully placed the order, he will receive an automatic response from the store confirming receipt of the order.
9. Order processing begins immediately after the transfer is received by our accounting department.
§ 4 Shipping costs and time of delivery
1. The goods are sent to the address indicated on the order form or given by phone or e-mail. The store will inform the customer immediately of an incorrectly completed order form, which makes it impossible to make the shipment or may delay it.
2. Goods are delivered via courier companies or via Poczta Polska. In some cases, it is possible to collect the goods personally at the seller's premises.
3. The parcel is delivered in accordance to the delivery time specified in the product basket (while placing an order). This is an approximate delivery time
4. The customer is charged for delivery (shipping) specified in the transport price list on our website.
§ 5 Payments
1. We issue a receipt or personal proof of purchase (invoice) for each sold product. Payment for the ordered goods can be made on delivery (upon receipt of the goods), via the electronic payment system or by bank transfer.
§ 6 Contract cancellation
1. A consumer who has entered into a distance contract has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting a relevant statement in writing within 14 days (legal basis: Article 7 (1) of the Act of March 2, 2000 on the protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, Journal of Laws No. 22, item 271, as amended). This deadline is a deadline and counts from the date of delivery of the item. To meet this deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry to the address of the Service Provider.
2. In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract, the contract is considered null and void. What the parties have rendered shall be returned unchanged, unless a change was necessary in the ordinary course of business.
3. The return should take place immediately, not later than within 14 days. The purchased goods should be returned to the Service Provider's address.
§ 7 Complaint procedure
1. The products have a manufacturer's, importer's, or seller's warranty. The warranty period for each product is included in its description on the store's website.
2. Complaints should be submitted to the Service Provider's address.
3. When submitting a complaint, the advertised product should be delivered to the Service Provider along with the proof of purchase and completed complaint application.
4. The service provider will consider the complaint within 14 days from the date of submission of the complaint. If the complaint is examined in favor of the Customer, the service provider will repair or exchange the advertised product for a new, full-fledged product or return the value of the purchased product.
5. If the goods do not comply with the contract, the Customer may request that it be brought into conformity with the contract by free repair or replacement with a new one, (Act of 27 July 2002 on specific conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code).
6. The customer loses the rights set out in point 5 of this paragraph if before the expiry of two months from the finding of non-compliance of the goods with the contract does not notify the store of this fact. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a notice before its expiry.
1. The administrator of databases of personal data provided by customers of the online store in connection with purchases is the Service Provider.
2. Personal data is used to implement sales contracts, and therefore may be transferred to entities responsible for the delivery of purchased goods to the customer and, in the case of installment purchases, to institutions crediting the purchase. Customers have the right to access their data and to amend it. Data is provided voluntarily.
§ 9 Amendments to the Regulations
1. Customers who have an account in the Store will be notified of changes to the Regulations via e-mail correspondence.
2. If there has been a change in the Store's Regulations since the last login, the Customer accepts or not its provisions after the changes. If you do not accept the terms of the Regulations, in particular after making changes to them, shopping in the Online Store is not possible.
3. The customer who does not accept the changes introduced in the Regulations has the right to delete the account at any time.
4. Orders placed by customers before the entry into force of amendments to the Regulations will be implemented according to the existing provisions of the Regulations.
§ 10 Final provisions
1. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product (Journal of Laws 2000 No. 22 item 271 as amended) shall apply, the Act of 27 July 2002 on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 141 item 1176 as amended), the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16 item 93, as amended).
2. Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the performance of concluded contracts between the Store and Customers will be considered by the competent court in accordance with the provisions on the property and local jurisdiction in accordance with the Act of 17.11.1964 Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43 item 296, as amended).